It’s back! After the conclusion to season 4 (Congrats Packers), It’s time to take a look at our season 4 ratings. There have been slight modifications and key assumptions to take into account so ill go ahead and get started.
- These ratings are based on a players REGULAR season only. Playoffs excluded
- All ratings are reflected on a players stats for the season
- These overalls are given from a point based. system (criteria listed below).
- If a player has a lower than expected overall, there’s a number of factors.
- The player may have been great on one side of the ball, but not the other
- did not play a full 12 games of the season (I.E 6 games)
- Team management did not put in the players stats
- Bonuses to a player overall are applied as followed:
- MVP – 99 overall
- OTY (expect owner) – 98
- 1st team probowl – +2
- 2nd team probowl – +1
- In an event where a player won a OTY or MVP, there bonuses for probowl DO NOT add to there overall.
POINT VALUE SYSTEM
Slight tweaks were made this season to help balance offense and defense points.
- Receiving stats have been nerfed slightly. This is to prevent WRs from being graded too highly when alot of their stats come from CPU catches and throws not targeted to them.
- Rushing stats have been buffed slightly.
- Defense Stat values have almost doubled across the board to balance out point values between OFF and DEF. Last season this was an issue where great defenders were listed low overalls and subpar offensive players were generally alot higher.
Total Point Value (TPV)
Just like last year, once the calculation is made, a total point value (TPV) is determined to players starting overall. Compared to last years, this season is giving a more precise rating.
The TPV of all players in season 4 ranged from 0 to 600. There isn’t a minimum threshold this season. If a players stat is recorded, its reflected on this article.
Next, to determine a player starting overall, I used the criteria below:
*bonuses are applied after the Starting overall and applied to the final overall.
Without further ado, here’s our ratings for Season 4.
The 99 Club
The 95-98 Club - The Franchise Players
|Farah En Fuego||98|
|IR x Brady||98|
|Shady on Xbox||98|
|Kxng x Champ||97|
|Th3 R3al3st 260||95|
The 90-94 Club - X-Factor Players
|Del The Dude||92|
The 85-89 Club - Superstar Players
|Ez big ty||88|
The 80-84 Club - Star Players
|Kxng x Klay||81|
The 70s Club
|x Sacr1f1ce x||75|
|WB SLEEP WTS||73|
|I FIG I||72|
|I rAd1o I||71|
Management should've put my stats in Club
|KWAM3 4 MVP||65|
|x 9 smyth 4 x||65|
|Xx Tmo 706xX||65|
Bounce back next season Club
|F4T4L x ENERGY||50|